miercuri, 7 aprilie 2010

Am I too late...?

"Love is too strong a word to say it too early,but it has too beautiful a meaning to say it too late."

Accept me, know me, cherish me
Please just take me as I am
!
It's just me in my ragged clothes,

With my torn heart for on my sleeve,

I'm just looking for a place to belong

‘Cause I have been lost for so long

I love you darling saviour baby

Would you smile at me once more?

Just watch as the rain falls

I don't notice it anymore,

‘Cause I've been soaked to the skin
.
But I'm not drowned yet.

Could you save me from that fate?

Or am I once again too late?


Source:Poems



2 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Nu e niciodata prea tarziu sa spui "Te iubesc!"
E prea tarziu atunci cand nu o spui deloc.
Dar si Jojo are dreptate :-? :))

Anonim spunea...

pt cine te iubeste cu adevarat nu va fi niciodata prea tarziu pt nimic. va fi acolo cu bratele deschise chiar daca ai fost de neiertat, va fi acolo numai pentru tine

Trimiteți un comentariu