joi, 15 aprilie 2010

Hollywood`s not America ...


"The love of fame is the last weakness which even the wise resign."
(Publius Cornelius Tacitus)
"All the fame you should look for in life is to have lived it quietly."
(Michel Eyquem de Montaigne)
"So long,put your blue jeans back on girl ... Go home
Remember Hollywood`s not America ..."
(Ferras-Hollywood`s not America)



Where have all my sweet dreams gone
Dreams that i dreamed, since i was born
Soon i'll be heading home
To that home for that i was born.


All my glory days have gone
My youth just lie in the pouring rain
Rain, rain, please go away
Be gone now,be blown away.


Violent wind blow a path
In the cloud, the cloud so dark
Let the light shine down on me
Warm my soul so I can journey home.


Let me see the pathway home
Dont let me turn to stone
Dont leave me here all alone
Please, please just take me home …

Source:Poems

1 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

We all have dreams....we all want to fulfill them... we all want to escape...to go see the world in order to live our dreams...but at the end of the day...we all want to get back home where we belong:P

Trimiteți un comentariu