marți, 13 aprilie 2010

Stepping out of the shadows ...

"Freedom is the oxygen of the soul."
(Moshe Dayan)
"Freedom is nothing else but a chance to be better."
(Albert Camus)

Stepping out of the shadows to feel the warmth of the light.
To come to an understanding of leaving a lose situation,
and yet feel victorious.
The heart slowing down ... thoughts are getting focused.

To only understand the true love I have is called freedom.

The freedom to walk around without stumbling.
The freedom to feel the wind in my face.
The freedom to think about my short past, and my long future.
The freedom to enjoy my life with a view of clarity.
The freedom to count on my friends and never fear.
The freedom to understand some peoples mistakes.
The freedom to walk away and never worry.

Into the light I walk ... a new vision ... a new life.

Source:Poems


3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

The only freedom is the freedom of the mind...
Subiectul la olimpiada de engleza de anul acesta :))
Locul 3 la nivel judetean :>
We like to feel the freedom to do anything, but we never know what freedom actually is :P

carmen spunea...

Libertatea e pretioasa si foarte alunecoasa. Trebuie pazita bine.

Anonim spunea...

You have freedom when you're easy in your harness. ~Robert Frost




Be free be yourself :>

Cause zis is freedom :))))

Trimiteți un comentariu