luni, 5 aprilie 2010

Mmmm ...Chocolate !!!

"Forget love - I'd rather fall in chocolate!"
(Sandra J. Dykes)


Here I sit, eating chocolate chips.
To quit eating chocolate, I need more than tips.
There are so many kinds of chocolate, it's hard to choose.
No matter which one you pick, you just can't lose.

Is chocolate as good as a hug, or a pat on the back?
What if I'm out of chocolate, when I have my next attack??!!
I could just imagine that I'm eating chocolate, I suppose.
If I eat lots of chocolate all day long, would I overdose?

Is chocolate something to fear -- is it really a curse?
Is it something to be avoided, or is it much worse?
Or... is chocolate the eighth wonder? Is it a total delight?
Something you savor for so long? Or love with all your might?


Source: Chocolate

5 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

Cine ar fi stiut ca exista supradoza de ciocolata :-?:))
That's sweet :X
Bravo pt primul post :>
Astept sa citesc mai multe :D

Anonim spunea...

asta e chiar penibila :))

Chocolate Girl spunea...

probabil e penibila...dar mie imi place:) si cam asta conteaza:-?

carmen spunea...

Ciocolata e plina de arome si sentimente si pe toate le regasesti in poezia ta:X. Si ce pofta de ciocolata mi-ai facut!

no name spunea...

cu siguranta acum am pofta de ciocolata:x :))

Trimiteți un comentariu